^^IcyWorld^^; ^^IcyWorld ^^

My Perspective

Though we can't choose how we are born, but we can choose how we live and die.
For this is life and it is all about the choice we made.

LEAVE ME A TAG

FRIENDS

Jun Wei.
Joseph.
Li Xin.
Emily.

Cell Group

E426.

Production Crew

TPPC.
Wai Hong.
Gerald.
Constance.
Daryl.
Daven.
Li Wei.
Marcus Chua.
Marcus Lay.
Samantha.
Shu Han.
Tzyy Wei.

ARCHIVES;

December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 April 2012

Friday, August 7, 2009
12:30 AM

I think im really stress le. I think i have been thinking alot recently last count i can process 16 impt thing in my brain without counting the basic functions and misc item. Well life is never easy but nth stands in my way from now on. I realise sports do have alot effect on me. Jus realise i need to fix a gd route and timing i can achieve result like be4. Im competitive in sports this few days race against buses and taxi feel so gd.

When I got the money i will go fix bac my speedo and add a front light to my bike. For now my brain is clear it feels so gd it the effect of after exercise. Sometimes it hard to bring my point across so now i still have to try even harder to do so if i wan my training to be a success.

Looking up the sky, I have forgot, I have tried, I have conquered. Wat this weird feeling im feeling rite now. Do i really smile when i talk about her cos i simply jus dun realise even if being point out. All i do was weird things when she look back only 1 time is really im doin sth proper, salvaging the clipping of amp, quick troubleshooting methods 101. Flipping through FB notice alot of thing.

I realise that there is alot of thing i need to improve i need to calm down to think for the best, have to do thing logically and properly no more suddenly and rushing moment. Will there be a chance it still a mystery, Dun believe in fate but gonna believe in miracle cos it repesents the minute possibility of things happening.

A cup of milk a day..