^^IcyWorld^^; ^^IcyWorld ^^

My Perspective

Though we can't choose how we are born, but we can choose how we live and die.
For this is life and it is all about the choice we made.

LEAVE ME A TAG

FRIENDS

Jun Wei.
Joseph.
Li Xin.
Emily.

Cell Group

E426.

Production Crew

TPPC.
Wai Hong.
Gerald.
Constance.
Daryl.
Daven.
Li Wei.
Marcus Chua.
Marcus Lay.
Samantha.
Shu Han.
Tzyy Wei.

ARCHIVES;

December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 April 2012

Thursday, October 8, 2009
9:52 PM

Alot has happen after my last post. Ppl changed. Things went different even I went different too. Well if I put to earth for jus suffering might as well end it soon. 'He' allowed everything, how long am I goin to be through this.

Yesterday an old friend find me to supper, talk alot drink alot, came to noe how similar the things r been said to me this few days by different ppl. Am I really that pathetic? In conclusion I was ask to be more selfish than now. Is it really gd ppl does have gd return cos if its does its too gd to be true?

Gonna make some decision now. Asked myself wat is my happy ending. Yesterday we were like talking bout future, talking bout 10 years down the road. My friend seems like hiding sth from me and we agreed to talk bout it 10 years later. Though future is uncertain but we made that agreement, laughing maybe there oso isnt a 10year. He has found that some1 that I have been actively searching some1 who really can be trusted.

Weird dreams nowadays, thing not suppose to happen does happen in my dream. Sometimes I really dun wish to dream when I sleep. There is a voice telling me bout sth gd is goin to happen and sounds very confident and certain but it jus haven happen in reality. Sometime I jus think im jus hallucinating.

Talking bout bball, an old matter was brought up roughly bout a year ago our pride got toyed. It bout time for revenge. Much self discipline is needed from now on to materialise the revenge and reclaim our pride. Going for a fresh start, it begins now. Already everything is being scheduled waiting for it to come to past thats all. Time to embrace and soar up high once again and improve and continue to grow in every area.

A cup of milk a day..