^^IcyWorld^^; ^^IcyWorld ^^

My Perspective

Though we can't choose how we are born, but we can choose how we live and die.
For this is life and it is all about the choice we made.

LEAVE ME A TAG

FRIENDS

Jun Wei.
Joseph.
Li Xin.
Emily.

Cell Group

E426.

Production Crew

TPPC.
Wai Hong.
Gerald.
Constance.
Daryl.
Daven.
Li Wei.
Marcus Chua.
Marcus Lay.
Samantha.
Shu Han.
Tzyy Wei.

ARCHIVES;

December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 April 2012

Friday, April 22, 2011
1:22 PM

Well now waiting for some1 to go lunch so taking this time to blog^^ later reach hm concuss till midnite then wake up.

As said few hrs ago in my blog a lot to talk about. Now I shall update as many thing as possible.

Now I have realise that every person that cross path in life has a purpose and you just have to find them. I really feel glad of what God has bless me with. He has given me a friend the exact kind of person I'm looking for years. In some really older post I keep saying no1 understand me and I need to put up a mask so that ppl will like me. Now I found a friend that is exactly like me. Living life as an individual but oso integrate others. I kind of found myself bac found my smile and can stay happy. Looking at her make me feel like I'm looking at myself in a mirror. I can live bac my own life now^^

Becos of this closeness we had its has become quite the problem too. Cos clearly there is nth between us. More like we have pass the stage of likes. Dunno for her but to me it is. Has really pass the stage of like or love le, our friendship somehow has pass that stage and really jus very close brother and sister type of friend. Will care for each other like cross the line abit but know where we stand. She is now my best buddy a best friend I will keep for as long as I can. I means who say ppl who r close must be tgt in some kind of relationship. Well who cares as long as both of us r clear of our status who cares bout what others think. I rather keep her as my super close friend rather than my gf that's for sure.

Seeing myself in her had got me to find myself bac I'm living better than be4. Leading a free life materialising what I wan in life meeting my goal and taking challenge all sorts of other stuff. Sth I have lost gradually and subconsciously across the year thingg that make me dun feel like myself but the fact is I am still myself jus the failure to realise what I fail to keep that's all.

There is a diff between living life alone in freedom and content wif it compare to feeling that living life alone and no1 cares. Last time I'm content but somehow along the line I become the no1 care. In short I become weak at will. Lose confident bout myself and seek confident from other area. Fail to takecare of myself is an example. 1 big thing I learn from her now is to perfectly takecare of myself.

Becos she prove that she can takecare of herself actually make me abit useless cos she is not the typical type of girl I care about. Caring for her now involve understanding and not free will give blindly.

Talking so much about her doesn't make me fancy over her. Jus wan to clear things out and boast about an amazing friend I have^^ closest friend I have so far. I'm really thankful for that. Its like there is a saying that good friend r hard to find but once u found treasure and keep them wif you do not let them leave you. Including her now I certain I have 3 good friends in my life that I will never let go already^^

A cup of milk a day..