Friday, April 29, 2011
4:36 PM
This week is a freaking long week for me. I fell sick and nobody cares haha. Sick so bad that i have to pon work on tues. Well I still have a long slacking weekend job to tank, at least the coffee job for this week has ended. Next week only intend to work short hrs cos i freaking need rest.
I can finally leave PC wif no regrets and bear full pride of its name. Now I can safely and confidently say that there is nth technical in PC i cant do^^ My last act and achievement in PC. I have conquered Chinese Orchestra, which is sth i fail to do for 3 years. I perfected a CO show and when i say perfect i really mean flawless^^ Who say there is no such thing as perfect. It is really jus a subjective thing xP I really feel that i outdo myself again finally i have did sth that results better than my own expectation after so long. I can still remember the last time im this happy over achievement of work and it is when i was year 2 and the show is Global Communication Day(GCD). Fayanne's smile really concluded the results for me haha^^ she is happy wif the sound. Shortest debrief ever wif only 1 sentence and that is 'gd job every1' its like the result slip i received in PC and i had a gd score^^
I finally went to researched on the Institute that teach sound. Its freaking awesome seeing the subject/module in that course is like Im so going to study for sure no matter how much it will cost me.
Really I cant live life without a purpose it make me goin in the motion. I have walked in my own pace for far too long. I need to pick up my pace again. continuously find things to learn and do again. Need to have a focus. Be a person who live my own life and not for others. But first i need to put down all the feelings i held so tight to now in order to regain focus. Starting wif being less phone conscious. Need rest to recharge and then aim straight to the top again i haven been at the top for quite long le.
Kinda hate work now more like i hate routine work. Seriously i cant survive a routine job it drive me nuts make me feel like a robot. No fun at all oso pure sian-ness. I still like my events job the best though my boss treat me like nth is impossible for me and always give me missing item but i still like the challenge and work flexibility. Now its really while waiting for NS only thing to kill time wif purpose is to work and earn some cash to buy the things i wan and maybe go another oversea trip be4 NS.
Got into Commando its really awesome shit haha^^ Somehow i pass all the test to be recruited into Commando do alot of chionging and earn alot of money at the same time^^ Ppl hear my thinking all think i siao but i really like sia. Really cant wait to enlist. 3 things to completed be4 NS is Church camp, PC camp and 1 more oversea trip^^ Really looking forward to June and July cos its when all this come true^^