^^IcyWorld^^; ^^IcyWorld ^^

My Perspective

Though we can't choose how we are born, but we can choose how we live and die.
For this is life and it is all about the choice we made.

LEAVE ME A TAG

FRIENDS

Jun Wei.
Joseph.
Li Xin.
Emily.

Cell Group

E426.

Production Crew

TPPC.
Wai Hong.
Gerald.
Constance.
Daryl.
Daven.
Li Wei.
Marcus Chua.
Marcus Lay.
Samantha.
Shu Han.
Tzyy Wei.

ARCHIVES;

December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 April 2012

Thursday, April 7, 2011
9:30 PM

Falling Down- Avril Lavigne

If fears what makes us decide,
Our future journey,
I'm not along for the ride,
Cuz I'm still learning,
To try and touch the sun,
My fingers burning.

Not the only one- Avril Lavigne

You're not the only one
Out there for me,
And I know,
You're not the only one
Who's gonna be
For me
There's other fishes in the sea

Tommorow You Didn't- Avril Lavigne

hey, I know what love wasn't, I know what love isn't
so when you say you're gonna change you gotta be kidding
tomorrow you didn't,
hey hey, I'm outta here today

Anything but ordinary- Avril Lavigne

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby
Sometimes I drive so fast
Just to feel the danger
I wanna scream
It makes me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

Avril Lavigne rox ttm. So gonna get her latest album in CD. Her voice is really powerful. Able to breakthrough my heart haha^^ Like now i kinda dunnid to lose myself le. Kinda let go le no longer im lost but im found. I lost the word confident be4. Eyes r open again, reopening my lake le.

3 musketeers in camp haha fun ttm. Pauline, Leo and me haha^^ Super destine sia we 3 r. We 3 are Aries in horoscope zodiac is meh meh birthdays different by few days only haha^^ We did alot of stupid things tgt and pauline become my JieJie^^

She is freaking cool in my opinion haha^^ almost as awesome as my mummy in schedule wise but better becos JieJie is musically talented. She can play cello but wat topped it is she learning bass guitar^^ Awesome ttm. She is really strong-willed too, first time I fail to psycho ppl not to go class>< Really strong will ttm even wif me and leo tag team still cannot change her mind to no go for her bass guitar class>< This 2 days really know a person from scratch to like quite close its truly amazing. It reopen my heart to ppl that actually ppl r not that bad and stil can be trusted. Not to mention she is very cute at times too haha^^

This camp the 3 of us did sth really stupid ttm. I dunno for the others but I have told the greatest life in my life to cover a gd deed but wrong act. We manage to smoke through but we strongly believe the 1 who got smoke already know we r lying jus dun wan catch only. Ever since sec 4 I didnt really use big lie to cover things already suddenly i have to do it im kinda nervous. Still manage to come up wif a story to smoke through consider not bad.

Overall camp is fun ttm haha^^ 3 of us knock out during workshop time today epic win. I realised I have alot of software in my com that i didnt use be4. We r suppose to create a photo montage. I know my com have the software but i never use be4 and best thing is my com have 3 software that can achieve the same goal. We manage to complete the montage and its a success. We really break sweat down there sia. Things really turns out fine and we end the camp wif 2 mini magnum icecream^^ My first time eating magnum icecream^^ its so nice^^

Sad to say first time I feel so breakaway from PC its like throughout the camp we only talk camp and nth else is like PC already break from me le. Somehow i dun have strong feelings tied to PC anymore as well. Looks like i have finally let go. 1 thing for sure I still enjoy sound^^ The true meaning of me doing sound is to let ppl happy. That exactly wat happen during ALC im so happy being DJ during the BBQ.

Tml going to skate wif shu han^^ I have gave up on my bike le. More like after that fall i have a certain fear for my bike that till now i haven ride it except to 1 of my bball match. I haven send my bike to maintainence yet probably thats y i dun really dare to ride it now for it is still functional but it doesnt feel rite when ride. There is no sense of security. I will ride my bike again once i have fixed it up. I really suck at skate tml really will be an embarrassing day for me. It is my first time skating wif ppl. Sure cui 1.

A cup of milk a day..