^^IcyWorld^^; ^^IcyWorld ^^

My Perspective

Though we can't choose how we are born, but we can choose how we live and die.
For this is life and it is all about the choice we made.

LEAVE ME A TAG

FRIENDS

Jun Wei.
Joseph.
Li Xin.
Emily.

Cell Group

E426.

Production Crew

TPPC.
Wai Hong.
Gerald.
Constance.
Daryl.
Daven.
Li Wei.
Marcus Chua.
Marcus Lay.
Samantha.
Shu Han.
Tzyy Wei.

ARCHIVES;

December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 April 2012

Monday, May 16, 2011
2:37 PM

Other than haiz all I can say is still haiz. So dumb of me to not believe my instinct when its accurate most of the time. How is wish I have my bag wif me now roar! This 3 days have been bad. Guess my gd days ended, streak of 3 bad days le. 1 worse than the other. First I have a teammate injured during competition, second I have ppl come stir a whirlpool of burden and frustration in me that took me 1 day to screw it bac. Third I won't mention. Still I refuse to let my mood plunge if the world go against me I will jus go against it bac. I have the entire sky to back me up I won't lose.

Honestly now I dun look forward to anything anymore no point be obsess wif it and feel bad I jus wan to clear up this mess in me. All I need is a piece of paper, suddenly it seem so precious. I have my beloved pencil wif me I jus need paper to write on. I have saved work in my brain that I can do anytime all I need is to write down the results. Its a gd thing to have this brain of mine. It always have multiple plans as things turns bad.

Freaking hungry now>< no supper no breakfast this morning>< All I can say is I'm never going to ignore my instinct ever again I mean NEVER! I freaking ignore it twice and it spoil my day totally. First I woke up I saw breakfast on the table instinct tell me to eat I refused cos I was looking forward to the big meal later. Now have to face consequence of it hunger plus well when a dad buy breakfast and u dun eat it what will happen next, think I dunnid to elaborate. Second coming out of hse instinct say bring bag I refuse again. I even went to my bag and dig out my freaking jacket thinking that's wat I will bring only. Now I dun have what anything to do. Seriously to screw up my day wif my own error and ignorant is no joke I hate this feeling ttm. No mood for anything now.

Plan M: walk to town tour 1 round come bac chinatown jus nice. Shall do that or maybe in the mids of walking I found a piece of paper I can write on then I will go about Plan F.

A cup of milk a day..