Sunday, May 22, 2011
12:36 AM
Its cuts me open and pain is all I wan to feel.
I have enjoyed today's match dun think i can play wif my mind and body in sync but somehow i did it. Raised my reflex by alot. Instinct has helped alot too if not i would be injured by now. Will high concentration I can do this much. But did you see that did u recognize my strength?
Think I concentrate too much jus now but i think its worth. From the start i have already decide to give wat i can into this very match cos its for you. Sadly not my best of best but at least it a result im satisfied off. Long time never pull of this level of concentration cos im not required to most of the time. My mental stamina has gotten weak. If it were last time i can pull it off easily without getting wary. Now im all tired and my eyes is all strain from the senses i boost today. My right eye is throbbing wif pain now. All im glad is i didnt really get injured. My instinct acted be4 my mind can react to anything and it save me a couple of times. Got once when i getting rebound some1 deliver an uppercut to the ball, my instinct shifted my position be4 the ball and the hand brush pass me. Next we have a collision end up the opponent stepping on my leg when I land if my instinct haven stop me i would have sprain my ankle already. Avoided alot of massive damage today.
U left immediately after the match ends. U r always at the opposite end of me. Somehow u r watching but u dun notice. I dunno i jus dunno wat i am anymore. U used to recognise my strength but today feel different. Dun think i will suffer such a big blow from the match today but somehow i do. Resolve to throwing fake smile after the match to my team. Hide my emotions in front of other ppl. It broke lose after i reached hm from the movie. The more song i listen the more shit i feel now. Falling into a pit and no1 is there to save this soul.