^^IcyWorld^^; ^^IcyWorld ^^

My Perspective

Though we can't choose how we are born, but we can choose how we live and die.
For this is life and it is all about the choice we made.

LEAVE ME A TAG

FRIENDS

Jun Wei.
Joseph.
Li Xin.
Emily.

Cell Group

E426.

Production Crew

TPPC.
Wai Hong.
Gerald.
Constance.
Daryl.
Daven.
Li Wei.
Marcus Chua.
Marcus Lay.
Samantha.
Shu Han.
Tzyy Wei.

ARCHIVES;

December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 April 2012

Friday, May 6, 2011
11:11 PM

Booya!!! Having fun wif life haha^^ Loving my job being a free man and all haha^^ Nth in the last 3 year beat this man haha^^ Jus doin wat i like and wan in life and nth else interfere me or matters haha^^ I do what I wan when I feel like it^^

Well haven start my new job yet but cfm it fall from heaven le haha^^ Jus met new boss and my gut feeling tell me im goin to have so much fun working wif him haha^^ Oh and I officially quit my coffee job le haha^^

Gonna start enrolling to instrument lessons as soon as i settle down on my new job know the event schedule first. Inspired by Lawrence haha got 3 instrument i wan to learn Bass, E.Guit and the main goal Keyboard if got extra time will be drum haha^^ Main priority is Keyboard then followed by E.Guit^^ I wan to be an all rounder haha^^ Kinda regret y i never pick it up earlier. Well i believe there is a time for everything haha^^ Maybe now then its my time^^

Honestly I know im rite that this is my true hm. But i took 1 big round jus to end up hm. All becos of 1 person haiz. Last nite when i tell the story to my friend I realise i actually runaway from hm for so long and kinda for nth oso. Well in a sense that 1 big round helped. I found my passion and i gained my skill so i guess there is really a time for everything nth to regret about oso. Telling that story once again really bring bac feelings :( Somehow i jus conclude she is jus 1 thing that i can never remove from my life no matter wat. I jus cant let her go no matter wat no matter how much i believe i have got over her but always find its way to bounce bac at me. Really wif her in my heart all other jus seem so insignificant not that i wanted it but i jus cant help myself but feel this way.

Oh my god so unexpected, tml meeting sis for lunch its been really like months since i last saw her haha^^ So much to catch up on yo haha^^ So excited to see my sis^^ I cant wait for tml to hurry come sia work 3 hrs get 50 dollar pay and get to meet sis such flexible timing in life that i can accommodate everything into my tight schedule its jus awesome^^ Im a busy man but not neglecting impt ppl in my life feels good^^ How i wish my life can stay like this forever^^

A cup of milk a day..