^^IcyWorld^^; ^^IcyWorld ^^

My Perspective

Though we can't choose how we are born, but we can choose how we live and die.
For this is life and it is all about the choice we made.

LEAVE ME A TAG

FRIENDS

Jun Wei.
Joseph.
Li Xin.
Emily.

Cell Group

E426.

Production Crew

TPPC.
Wai Hong.
Gerald.
Constance.
Daryl.
Daven.
Li Wei.
Marcus Chua.
Marcus Lay.
Samantha.
Shu Han.
Tzyy Wei.

ARCHIVES;

December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 April 2012

Sunday, May 8, 2011
1:46 PM

I'm highly motivated now. Jus took a walk at suntec well saw a music sch in it actully it exist there for quite sometime le only really go notice it now. They offer keyboard lesson and its like price oso very affordable. Well ppl might say there r better sch out there but I really dun mind placing my trust in this sch. Still I'm waiting for timbre to start their keyboard class if by the time I got the money and timbre still not starting I'm so going to this sch le. Btw they offer free trial too so kinda can see how gd r they oso haha^^

Well somehow I'm being force bac to the lone state somehow. Recently I'm enjoying life but kinda no1 is wif me. I enjoyed alone though I'm happy but not used to not sharing my joy wif ppl. Guess its kinda sth I got too used to in this 3 years. Always wan to share joy wif ppl. Well time for that change. Tml going Avril Lavigne concert alone so going to enjoy it and I really expect nth less from her haha^^ she is so gonna rock the house down^^

Suntec has changed quite abit since my last vist. But the general atmosphere still the same. Like how I used to work events here^^

Somehow due to the shortage of cash I'm scraping headphone from my wan list le. Actually is I sacrifice my headphone to buy my mum the concert tix. So now not going to think bout that wonderful headphone anymore. Maybe I need to scape D90 off the list oso.now all depends on my job. If I can get frequent job to fund my music lesson plus save for D90 then I will buy. Change of plans to the planned trip be4 enlistment well jus going to stay at sg throughout after church camp. Hope miracle will happen that I can get my D90 be4 church camp haha^^ slim chance but I'm willing to do my best to get it^^

Speaking of church camp I'm doom sia. I'm going to camp 8 days straight so not hm for more than 1 week dunno how am I going to tell my mum think she will slaughter me if I tell her. 5 days of church camp and after come bac next day straight is Production Crew Induction Camp(PCIC) so its like plus 3 days equal 8 days. Told my mum bout the church camp le jus haven tell her bout the PCIC yet. Pray hard she won't kill me.

A cup of milk a day..