^^IcyWorld^^; ^^IcyWorld ^^

My Perspective

Though we can't choose how we are born, but we can choose how we live and die.
For this is life and it is all about the choice we made.

LEAVE ME A TAG

FRIENDS

Jun Wei.
Joseph.
Li Xin.
Emily.

Cell Group

E426.

Production Crew

TPPC.
Wai Hong.
Gerald.
Constance.
Daryl.
Daven.
Li Wei.
Marcus Chua.
Marcus Lay.
Samantha.
Shu Han.
Tzyy Wei.

ARCHIVES;

December 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 April 2012

Tuesday, June 7, 2011
3:51 AM

We r all addicts, addicted to our own past.

Its 4am and i still cant sleep. Not that im excited for the trip or anything its jus simply i took a nap in the evening. Manage to get wat i wan done today. Enjoy the rest of my time watching show and not maple-ing for 1 day.

As much as i wan to go malacca on thurs i sorta dun wan go oso. I wan to stay in sg help watever area i can for the upcoming camp. Same feeling i had the last time be4 i go Genting. I jus wan to help more im still attached to the cca alot. Still the same words im attached to the cca not the ppl and ppl jus come as part of the cca.

The quote on the top really mean alot. As day grew I realise i have no recollection in memories over the past 2 years. I have no idea y but i jus dun remember at all like all the event in my life that happened. I cant remember much really im jus left wif bits and pieces thats all not even sufficient to recall any event. I cant even account for the ppl that came cross me for the past 2 years except for those who r still in my life.

All the feelings r not bothering me anymore and im fine alone finally. Doing what im suppose to do everyday. Somehow i really love to read now. I have a list of books waiting for me to read. Recently some1 said i was cold last time but now not that cold le i wonder is that a compliment anot cos i dunno which part of me do i like more. More like im on and off now im only a ppl person when im needed to the rest of the time im cold. Im more comfortable like this at least i get to be myself. Then another day my chc sis say i always look serious and fierce so i dunno whose word to believe oso. Jus let my instinct run ba. I trust my monstereous instinct more now.

A cup of milk a day..