Saturday, June 25, 2011
12:34 AM
Got more than 2 weeks never blog le. Was super busy wif things. Haven even got the time to update my blog on the 2 camp but I promise I will update bout them within the next 2 day haha^^
Today's short blog about my last 3 days. Watched 2 movies in 2 days they are popper's penguin and Treasure Inn both comedy and both r nice^^ that's not the main point I suppose the main point is I went out wif 2 different girls well 1 is my sis the other is my new friend. Dunno how to put it but the feeling of going out wif girls have turn to the feeling like going out wif brothers. More like not interested and jus hanging out wif friends kind. Totally different feel from be4 not the I will care a lot type. Wonder if its gd or bad. But nevertheless I shall not led any of them into delusion esp my sis. I believe its not I'm too sensitive but sth is kind out of place with the things she said yesterday.
Today didn't start great like usual. I'm kinda tired and I need to pull through for the next 2 days. Work wasn't gd today bitchy host demand things from us where the problem is not our to controll in the first place. But well end work manage to chiong down meet BS grp for dinner super happy after that^^ I love being arnd them now^^
On the train to meet my BS grp I found a Avril Lavigne fan becos of my facebk status^^ in a 1 hour train ride Avril Lavigne's song really pull me through the ride haha^^ posted a happy status on facebk both it and attracted an unexpected respond. Then end up spend whole nite talking then got her number then started texting. Seems fast but natural. And well long time never have the disturb kind of 斗嘴 for super long le then tonite really 斗 until shiok wif her haha^^ end up my day ends gd. She is the kind that insist she is rite in a cute way to disturb even though she know she is wrong. The winner is not out yet so preparing for round 2 soon haha^^
Tml is the long awaited day where the BBQ I owe finally going to happen^^ thank fayanne for booking the pit for us and thank the 2 kind soul volunteer to help me prepare food^^ hope it will be a success and enjoyable BBQ tml^^